De: Gene
Data: 18 de junho de 2017 13:07
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] I have a favor to ask of the NVDA user community

It was used to stop information from changing on the screen if there was too much for one screen. For example, the dir command would show all the folders and files on your computer if you issued it with an additional modification, using something called a switch. That would be far more information than one screen. Scrol lock would stop the information wherever it was when you turned it on. Then when you wanted to see more, you would press scroll lock again, thus turning it off. Scrolling would resume.

On 2017-06-17 22:51, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

That isn't entirely altogether true.

When you, like me, have physical motor and dexterity issues in your hands which prevent you from doing things effectively the way you have describe...

No offense by this intended, and I hope none taken, but please consider those like myself who may have other physical limitations which prevent them from doing certain things as you would. This isn't me, but what about those with cognative issues as well, who find reaching a key like that to be hard, if not impossible.

I mean this with the utmost of respect.
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org