Re: microsoft api voices

Leo

hi, apparently this is going to be fixed,

but for now you can go to settings, windows key plus i, time and language, speech and once there adjust speed rate.

Leo
El 18/6/2017 a las 10:30, Greg Wocher escribió:

Hello,
I am using the master branch and the newer microsoft voices are in it. The only issue I have is that they are very, very slow. Is there going to be the ability to speed them up at all? Even at 100% speed they are still so slow I don’t want to use them.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On Jun 18, 2017, at 7:34 AM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

In the last version or so of "Next" snapshots of NVDA (like Alpha test builds) we've added the ability to use the Microsoft OneCore (mobile) voices that come with Windows 10.  If you are happy to play with a maybe not polished version of NVDA, you can download the latest "Next" build from here: http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/  Otherwise, sit tight and it should make its way into 2017.3 later this year.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
Yes you can buy them from all sorts of places. Most are not free.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-