Re: vlc media player

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I use it more to watch dvds with audio description. it seems very friendly with a screen reader, there is also a add on that you can get for it as well. If i remember right there is a whole list of shortcut keys that you can use as well. If you are interested I do have a basic tutorial on how to use VLC to watch a dvde with audio description. It can be found on the nvda tutorials for other programs page on my website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net
You can jump down by headings quickly to the section once you have got to that page to read it.

Gene nz

On 05-Apr-16 9:03 PM, Isaac wrote:
Hi, how many of you guys use vlc, and is there any spiware in it as far as you know, sure is much more responsive then winamp as far as opening and closing files, please if some of you could give your opinion.
Thanks