Re: Problem: No sounds when copying files etc.

Ksenia Natapova

Yes, I have checked this box.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 05.04.2016 um 20:43 schrieb Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>:

Hi

Do you have under object presentation section in nvda, the following box
checked? report back ground progress bars checked?

Gene nz

On 06-Apr-16 6:38 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Another way you could do this is the Navigational Sounds for Firefox.
I think Brian the XP fanboy from the UK suggested this to us on the
list. Good little add-on.

On 4/4/2016 10:39 AM, Afrim wrote:
You can hear sounds when activating or disactivating the browse mode,
but not when installing programs. There should be any add-on out
there which may play sounds in different areas of your Computer. If
you're talking about the sounds of percentage, they can be toggled on
by pressing insert plus U to indicate percentage.
Hope it helps. ,

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Ksenia Natapova via Groups.io
<ksenia.natapova=yahoo.de@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I have NVDA installed on my laptop. I don'g hear any sound when I
copy and paste a file or install a program...
I even tried to reset the NVDA settings but I still can't hear any
tone. Is there any way to turn on this option?
Best regards
Ksenia