Re: Good Browsing Hygiene, was: Kaspersky antivirus, how accessible?

Arianna Sepulveda

Lol I so need to get this. I remember accidentally installing the Yahoo and Ask toolbars because I accidentally fissed a checkbox.

Thanks,
Ari

On Apr 5, 2016, at 11:16 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Patrick Le Baudour a écrit:  "What I usually do with nvda is open the context menu on the link, type c for copy link address, then nvda+c to tell the clipboard content."

This is the slightly slicker version of what I'd said, and at least it avoids having to open Notepad or any other program to paste the link from the clipboard.

Another program that I cannot recommend more highly, particularly to avoid bundled "junkware" being installed on your computer when you're installing something you've downloaded and want, is Unchecky.  It's useful to anyone, but particularly to the visually impaired and blind because of the loathsome practice of bundling.  I use it on my own computer just in case I miss one of those checkboxes I should be unchecking by accident.