From: Gerardo Corripio [mailto:gera1027@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 4:50 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Suggesting several features for GoldWave AddON

Wow that's great! Looking forward to its implementation! Amazing what a
difference a feature suggestion makes, especially within the NVDA community,
community which is an honor to be a part of!

El 04/03/2016 06:10 p.m., Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
Just tested it using GoldWave 6. Adding this function isn't hard - one
will need to use object navigation. Due to the version I'm supporting,
this will be exclusive to GoldWave 5.70 and later (preferably 6.x).
Cheers,
Joseph