From: "Andre Fisher" <andrefisher729@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 3:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't read message in the mail app now

What he was asking was for you to report back after you have tried
NVDA+Ctrl+F1. And yes, in this case, the add-on will help. We
shouldn't jump to conclusions without concrete evidence.

Hi, Joseph,

I didn’t think of NVDA control f-1. I doubt if the add-on would really help
so I’ll switch back to outlook. When I try to read a message, all I get is
“message document”.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10