From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 19 June 2017 10:12
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: query

I can't speak for Joseph but when I read the exchange, you asking about where to get the add on isn't the issue at all.  the issue is that you said you weren't going to use the e-mail app until it was straightened out when Joseph was explaining that the e-mail app works properly with the Windows 10 app and was giving you explicit instructions to see if the problem is caused by not using the app or by using an old version.

Then, when you cooled off, you decided to try what Joseph suggested, but the frustration caused by your previous messages has already been caused and it doesn't just disappear right away.  I've seen you do this before with other people who have been trying to help with other problems.  If you do this, I can't speak for Joseph but my reaction to such behavior is, fine, if you don't want my help, I'll stop trying.  then when you decide to try to solve the problem after all, I'll probably decide to help again but that doesn't mean I'm still not annoyed about what you did previously.

If you want help, please cool off before you respond and don't write  things, in the heat of frustration and annoyance, that you decide to not act on shortly after.  If you are angry or frustrated, waiting for a time before responding will help you control such negative behavior that really puts those who are trying to help you off.

Gene

-=-----

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:57 PM

Subject: Re: [nvda] looks like the new add-on worked

Hi, Joseph,

I do agree that we all should try different things before we give up. That goes for anything in life—not just technology. I remember one time trying to learn how to knit socks but after a while, I discovered it was hard for me and I really put forth the effort to do it. The main thing is that I have the mail app working like I want it to now.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10