Re: query

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the following page might help you. Off this page is a tutorial on using the free u tube down loader program with NVDA. the page can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

when you are on the page you can jump down by headings to the tutorial. There is a link just under it to the tutorial

There is a audio one and i just looked there is a written one that is not linked at present, but will link it shortly.

gene nz

On 6/19/2017 8:56 PM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi folks

Can somebody explain to me how to use the youtube downloader with NVDA, to be able to download something from youtube please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony