Latex and chatty or some other digital math solution?

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi, i'm going into a computer programmer analyst college program in september. The college is still doing math largely using pen and paper. I am proficient using a perkins brailler, but I don't feel that duel transcription is a valuable use of time in this day'n'age.

The accessibility department at the college recommended latex and chatty for reading and writing math via computer. Now they are backtracking and telling me the learning curve is too steep. Any one using this suite of applications and nvda? I would appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thanks,

Erik