Re: Latex and chatty or some other digital math solution?

James AUSTIN

Hi Erik

I have some familiarity with LaTeX, so please write me off list if I can be of any help.

Best

James

On 19/06/2017 17:14, erik burggraaf wrote:
Hi, i'm going into a computer programmer analyst college program in september. The college is still doing math largely using pen and paper. I am proficient using a perkins brailler, but I don't feel that duel transcription is a valuable use of time in this day'n'age.

The accessibility department at the college recommended latex and chatty for reading and writing math via computer. Now they are backtracking and telling me the learning curve is too steep. Any one using this suite of applications and nvda? I would appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thanks,

Erik