Re: OCR a Graphic

Dejan Ristic

Did you switch to the object review mode before performing the OCR? If not, do it so that what you wish to OCR is the object you're performing the OCR on. After the OCR process is done, view the output results while in the object review mode. Do not switch to the other two modes.

On 6/19/2017 6:25 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
I tried, but when I pressed g to go to the graphic and then NVDA+R, it
said "done" but did not show the text in the graphic.

On 6/19/17, Dejan Ristic <r.dejan83@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Hopefully, this link helps.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/ocr.en.html

Cheers,
Dejan
On 6/19/2017 5:40 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
Is there a way to OCR a graphic on a webpage that contains text with
NVDA?