Re: Clarification: last night's remarks, teaching style

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Well said, Joseph!

I agree that learning is only really effective if a person has to think through something that is not exactly as it was presented in the learning situation. Their understanding of the basic problem becomes so much clearer and the ability to resolve the situation becomes so much stronger!

Keep up the good work!

All the best,

Cearbhall