From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 1:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Introducing Virtual Review 2.1 #AddonRelease

Dear NVDA community:

Virtual Review 2.1 is ready for download. This add-on lets you review screen content on a browse mode window when you press Control+NVDA+W.

Virtual Review 2.1 is specifically designed for Windows 8.x and 10 users, mostly benefits Windows 10 users. In particular, you can now (are you ready for this?) review screen contents of universal apps via virtual review window. This version also lets you see the title of the window you are virtually reviewing.

The add-on page is at:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/virtualRevision.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph