From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Moore
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 5:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing Virtual Review 2.1 #AddonRelease

Hi Joseph and all!

This add on is very exciting for universal apps. I am using this add on to
use the Facebook and Twitter apps much better. Also, this add on is helping
me use Groove app much better. There is a lot of future in this add on. I
will post all of my findings of what I can do with this add on that I could
not do before!

David Moore

10