Re: Introducing Virtual Review 2.1 #addonrelease

Sam Bushman

A Universal Windows app is a software application written in the Windows 8 or Windows 10 codebase that can run not just on a Windows PC, but also on a Windows tablet, smartphone, smartwatch or XBox as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andre Fisher
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing Virtual Review 2.1 #AddonRelease

Google it

On 6/19/17, Sam Bushman <libertyroundtable@gmail.com> wrote:
What is a universal app?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
David Moore
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 5:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi Joseph and all!

This add on is very exciting for universal apps. I am using this add
on to use the Facebook and Twitter apps much better. Also, this add on
is helping me use Groove app much better. There is a lot of future in
this add on. I will post all of my findings of what I can do with this
add on that I could not do before!

David Moore

Windows
10