Re: attempting to instal the google hangouts plugin to firefox

Pete <emac00@...>

  It's on google, but the link takes you to the browser plugin page, unless nvda didn't read it properly.

On 3/31/2016 12:22 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
I didn't know there was a desktop client. URL, please?

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:14 AM Pete <emac00@...> wrote:

  the plugin installed easy, I had difficulty installing the desktop app for hang outs.  there was a link to it and when I clicked on that one it took me to the plugin installer.
  Apparently google needs some work on there links or titles of links.
  Do you have the desktop app for google handouts?

On 3/30/2016 7:30 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Tip was for those who had difficulty installing plugin
On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 3:34 AM Pete <emac00@...> wrote:

  I could, for what reason?
  I disabled shockwave flash and adobe plugins because of the lowed flash things that would come up on some pages.  I have google update always activate and google talk and google video ask to activate.  If I can't have access to it I don't want it running or activating.
  Pete

On 3/29/2016 8:37 PM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Could you open about:addons then go to the plugins tab, then switch the dropdowns for all the Google plugins to "Always Activate"?
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 7:50 AM Pete <emac00@...> wrote:

  Hi  every one

  This might help:

10 Tricks To Master Google Hangouts Lifehacker Australia

  Pete