From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A question about non destructive errors

Oh it's definitely worth raising any situations that cause an error.
Errors which also have a negative effect for the end-user will be given a
higher priority to fix obviously, especially since error tones aren't
generated for the stable releases.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Brian's Mail list account <
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Hmm, I'm sure they know about this error condition, but I'm always a
little sceptical when I see errors that in the end it might be a problem
that could cause issues if you don't trap it somehow.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-