From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Issues with Outlook 2016

Well you need to update office from any office application.

hit winkey and r type winword.

that will open word.

then hit the following key sequence

alt f for file d for account tab to office update hit space hit space on check for update

next alt tab to word and hit alt f4 there will be a dialog saying its downloading updates, they are being streamed from the cloud, it can take a while but will eventually update.

On 20/06/2017 2:51 p.m., Sam Bushman wrote:
When I run windows update I get this message:

Update status

Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎12:31 PM

Do you mean I should update outlook?

I will try that as well.

Thank you,

Sam