Re: text only weather resource page and NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Laurie,

They have totally redesigned the web interface for braille.wunderground.com. What you can do is the following.

This address below is the address I had previously bookmarked for my zip code 14225.

http://braille.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?brand=braille&query=14225

Take that address, remove the zip code 14225 and put your own zip code in its place. Then paste that into your browser of choice. When the page comes up, bookmark that page in your favorites.

This way you will have the page until they change the database at its core.

I hope this helps.

On 6/20/2017 2:50 AM, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io wrote:
This evening I tried to go to braille.wunderground.com which had been a good text-only weather resource.
The link took me to a different page at weather underground, though, and that page was not very user-friendly for me. (I'm using firefox v54 and NVDA v17.1.)

I'm wondering if any of you know if the braille.wunderground page is gone forever and if you have another page to recommend?

Thanks,
Laurie M.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.