I hope this helps,
Jeffrey

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:

Hi,
You might want to go into Lenovo Settings, audio, then disable
application-specific audio enhancements.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pranav
Lal
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 10:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Coping with Dolby digital

Hi all,

My employer has given me a new laptop. I believe it is a Think pad 260. It
has a realtech sound card which supports Dolby digital. If Dolby is enabled,
then the volume of espeak fluctuates. If Dolby is disabled, then the volume
remains constant but is much reduced. I have set all the volume sliders from
the volume control and from with NVDA to maximum without much success.

OS=Windows 10
Is there anything else that I can do? I don't mind keeping Dolby on if the
volume can stay constant.

Pranav