Re: Taking back the directive: RE: [nvda] Important directive for Windows 10 users: there is a reason why Windows 10 App Essentials add-on is out there...

Tony Ballou

Hey Joseph,

Don't worry mate, all of us have to let off some steam every once in a while it happens. Personally, I can't count the number of times I've been  there and done that.  Just keep the good work coming my friend.

Tony

On 6/19/2017 11:09 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Perhaps overreaction from my part may have led to this… What was meant to be a way to ease support may have led to unintended consequences. I throw my hands in the air: given some strong community reactions, I’ll take back the add-on directive, as well as extending self-imposed moderation on my post until end of June (i.e. I won’t say anything on this list for a while).

Cheers,

Joseph