Re: NVDA with iTunes.

Pete <emac00@...>

There is a x p 64 bit version.

On 4/3/2016 5:24 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
I agree with you this once bryan.
Sadly to put it politely and to the point, the biggest issue with windows 10 is its still high on drugs.
What usually happens, is you get an os and its in hyper bouncing off the walls mode because its new.
Then its just in bouncing off the walls mode without the hyper.
Then its the middle ground, the bashing head into stone mode.
then its lets cut one's self with a knife till death.
Finally its lets make it die because its a pile of crap and always will be.
In this mode it is usually at the end of its life or most stable.
Usually by now its dropped from wow its a new os to well its still shitty windows to lets hack it and make it work and then it gets better.
What microsoft has done is leave windows especially with its upgrade going on in wow this is a new os mode.
And from updates, issues in the os, to edge to whatever its clearly not what we would call ready.
My dad works for a government communications company.
All systems there will not be using windows 10 because its unstable and dangerous.
And its still at that grade now.
Windows 8.1 is still not the best 7 is best and xp even better.
The only reason to be honest to not use xp now is that 64 bit didn't work right but if it was not for security I'd still be using it.
Another thing I don't care for is that while microsoft says windows 10 is the last os to be released it has an expiry date.
2 scenarios come to mind.
1. the date is pushed back and back, and back.
But if its the last version why expire it at all.
WHat I think will happen is that windows 10 the last os, will probably just expire and then that will be the end of legal windows.

I do think you are misguided. Most people are not using the latest
version of windows. I bought this win 7 machine new just before
Christmas, and I bought it to use, not experiment with new untried
freeby versions of windows. I think itt has to be said that in order to
track a problem in nvda, or indeed any piece of software one has to
acknowledge the versions of the operating system being used and what
effects there are in that software. It does help people troubleshoot
things as developers will know that a certain part of windows changed at
version x or whatever and hence will have a better idea where to start
looking for a fix for it.
That is what I think in any case.
I did not particularly like the attitude you suggested to upgrading.
Please be more careful with how you word things, it might induce
somebody to upgrade prematurely and find themselves in the brown sticky
stuff.
Just saying.
Brian

bglists@...