Re: Using NVDA sleep mode in an application

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

You could always setup a profile to put nvda to sleep I am pretty sure it would work for that application.

Tene nz

On 6/22/2017 6:01 AM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Hi all, I have a self voicing application. When I launch the application I can put NVDA to sleep using CAPS LOCK SHIFT Z and that orks. However, I need to do it everytime I launch that application. Is there a means of setting that automatically for that application?

Thanks

Frank