Re: new key label I think

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Have you tried the golden cursor ad on?  it lets you do various things like moving the mouse and part of it also lets you label stuff if unlabeled.

I used that part for my scanner so i could get it to route the mouse to those areas in a application. I have not treally labeled much as i do not come across it hardly.

When nvda is running use the nvda key )+ letter then, then arrow to tools, then a sub menu will come up, then arrow down to manage add ons then press the enter key. Under that section look for a button called get add ons then press the enter key.

Your browser will come up and there will be a list of add ons to install. Locate the golden cursor add on and install it.

By the way I noticed that a couple of the commands were around the oposite way  to get them to work. Most were correct.

Gene nz

On 6/22/2017 2:14 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi,

Surprising that something as basic as key labelling is missing though in NVDA.  All the other screen readers have it.

All the best

Steve