Sincerely
Frank Ventura
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2017, at 4:43 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

The most effective solution is an app module that’ll put NVDA to sleep for this app. The second best solution is to use an app-specific profile and change speech synthesizer to “no speech” for this app.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Frank Ventura
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA sleep mode in an application

Thanks once I set up a profile just for application how do I could figure it to you sleep mode?

Sincerely

Frank Ventura

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

You could always setup a profile to put nvda to sleep I am pretty sure it would work for that application.

Tene nz

On 6/22/2017 6:01 AM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Hi all, I have a self voicing application. When I launch the application I can put NVDA to sleep using CAPS LOCK SHIFT Z and that orks. However, I need to do it everytime I launch that application. Is there a means of setting that automatically for that application?

Thanks

Frank