Re: Using NVDA sleep mode in an application

Tony Ballou

Hi Frank,

I believe you can. When you are working in that self voicing program, and you have NVDA in sleep mode, hit NVDA-control-c this will save the current configuration settings and the next time you're in that self voicing program, NVDA should automatically go into sleep mode. Hope that makes sense.

Tony

On 6/21/2017 2:01 PM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Hi all, I have a self voicing application. When I launch the application I can put NVDA to sleep using CAPS LOCK SHIFT Z and that orks. However, I need to do it everytime I launch that application. Is there a means of setting that automatically for that application?

Thanks

Frank