Re: Using NVDA sleep mode in an application

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Good to know, I haven't done much with profiles in NVDA though I have had a student ask me about that so, I'll be checking it out.

Tony

On 6/21/2017 4:54 PM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Thank you very much, that was very simple and it worked.

Sincerely
Frank Ventura
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2017, at 4:51 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

After creating the profile, close the Configuration Profiles window. Switch to the app, and the app-specific profile will become active. At this point, press Control+NVDA+S to open Synthesizer dialog and choose ‘no speech” and press ENTER. Then switch away from the app and back to the app to make sure NVDA would become silent.

Cheers,

Joseph