Re: 2 nvda questions

Quentin Christensen

Hi Hank,

By Windows 10 developer, do you mean the Windows 10 insider builds?  The Insider program is (despite the name) pretty much open to anyone, and lets you download essentially "beta" versions of updates to Windows 10.  If you're interested in that, you can find more information and downloads here: https://insider.windows.com/

If you mean Joseph's Windows 10 App Essentials, it's available on the NVDA Addons page: https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

On that page are links to both the stable and development versions.

Re searching on the web, NVDA's find command is NVDA+control+f, which brings up the find dialog, type your text and press ENTER.  If the text is on the page, it moves focus to it, otherwise it puts up a dialog box advising it wasn't found.  To move to the next instance, press NVDA+f3.  To move to the previous instance, press NVDA+shift+f3.

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:32 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
Hello where can I get the latest windows10 developer that people are using?

I can't find the email that was posted a few days back with the download link to the adon

also when you search on a web find what is the commands to use to bring up[ the find option and how do you then advance to the net results?

thanks

Hank

--
Quentin Christensen