From: Robert Mendoza [mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 6:24 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] win 10 build 295 and "invalid entry"

Hello,

Just curious , when I checked the current version of my machine today it says as follows: Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.164 Is this the one that you are referring to build number release in Windows 10today discussion? Please advice. Thanks.

On 4/5/2016 10:48 PM, Lenron wrote:
I am having this issue as well. It's annoying as hell.

On 4/5/16, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brian.
Yes, i think its just happenhing in the store apps and modern apps or
whatever they're called now.
Of course, facebook does it too, the app i mean.
hth

Scott

On 4/5/2016 9:39 AM, Brian Moore wrote:
Hi. Not sure if there are others participating in the windows
insider program here. noticed something with the last two builds
build 291 and 295. I have already reported via feedback but curious
if others are experiencing something similar. All over the place,
nvda is now announcing "invalid entry" where this is not the case.
not sure if it is an nvda issue or windows itself although I suspect windows.

as a test, go to a list of available wifi networks. every single
one will say "invalid entry" after its name. they still work fine
but this phrase is repeated all over the place.

At this point, I have only tried on two asus transformer book
machines and perhaps it is machine specific but want to provide more
info to ms if I can. anyone else experiencing this?

Brian.

--
Robert Mendoza