Re: new messages keep going to the bottom in thunderbird

Don H

I think you want asending.

I've done that twice already. HHere are the steps I took.
1. I went to the view menu with alt V.
2. I arrowed down to "date" and it was checked.
3. I then arrowed down to "descending" and hit enter on it to check it. I shut the computer down to go do something else. When I came back, the new messages were on the bottom again. Maybe there might be something else I need to check or set.
I just wanted to let you know the steps I took.
Rosemarie
On 6/21/2017 5:01 PM, Don H wrote:
Try changing the sort under the Thunderbird view menu.

Hi, everyone,

Whenever I go back into thunderbird after doing something else, I have to keep sorting the messages so the new ones will go to the top like I had them. Is there a setting I might need to change in thunderbird?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie