Re: new messages keep going to the bottom in thunderbird

Gene

If one thing doesn't work, try the other.  Try ascending.  The worst that can happen is nothing.

Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new messages keep going to the bottom in thunderbird

I've done that twice already. HHere are the steps I took.

1. I went to the view menu with alt V.

2. I arrowed down to "date" and it was checked.

3. I then arrowed down to "descending" and hit enter on it to check it.
I shut the computer down to go do something else. When I came back, the
new messages were on the bottom again. Maybe there might be something
else I need to check or set.

I just wanted to let you know the steps I took.

Rosemarie