Re: Anyone Using NVDA with MS OneNote?

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

I looked at this very briefly and thought it was awful, but I may just be an experienced and not knowing what the program is designed to do. I was using a Office 2013, and nvda 2017 latest version. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to peruse for add-ons. Based on what I've heard in the last couple of years about the direction of Microsoft Office development there's no reason to think this shouldn't be accessible.  For my purposes though, being more of a mobile user, Google Docs serves nearly the same purpose and does a very good job.

On June 22, 2017 9:54:01 AM "Greg Rhodes" <gkrhodes@...> wrote:

Anyone have experience using NVDA with the Microsoft         OneNote program? How user-friendly is it with NVDA? Add-ons needed? Thanks.