From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Another Outlook Issue

Hi,
Shift+TAB problem: partly caused by the fact that Outlook uses some components of Microsoft Word when composing messages, and NVDA does detect when you press TAB and Shift+TAB in hopes of announcing margines. Looks like this is a bit aggressive then what users prefer, so I and/or Quentin will need to talk to NV Access about what can be done about this.
Cheers,
Joseph