From: "Георги Ламбов" <obichamlegiona@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NvdA-add-on for skype7

Well, I had problems with skype talking and I thought, I can use this add-on but if it isn't up-to-date,I really don't need it. I've found version 1.0 or so but I thought there's any new version. So, thank you for the information.
Cheers!
Georgi
На 6.4.2016 г. в 08:27 ч., Shaun Everiss написа:
Well you don't need an addon for skype now anyway.
That addon is really old now I actually remember when it was discussed, eventually a lot of these addons get out of date but if they are good enough they become part of core and then are not needed.

On 6/04/2016 12:37 p.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

Isn’t this the one I said it had security issues? If this is the case, I stand by what I wrote a few months ago: this Skype add-on was blacklisted by the add-ons community for causing issues when NVDA quits. Besides this Skype add-on, two other add-ons are blacklisted or development was suspended: Google Speech Recognition and Instant Translate due to changes implemented by Google.

Cheers,

Joseph

Community add-ons reviewer and (soon to retire) quarterly add-on release coordinator, NVDA screen reader project