From: nvda@nvda.groups.io
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: 23 June 2017 06:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Finding headers doesn't work.

I've tried the header keys in firefox, Chrome and Edge. They don't work in
any of them. How would I know if I am in browse mode?

Thanks,
John

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:43:49PM +1000, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi John,

Which browser are you in? And are you definitely in Browse mode?

If you could give us some more information please, that would be great!

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:36 PM, John J. Boyer <
john.boyer@...> wrote:

I had someone update my PC remotely. Among other things he installed
the Windows 10 Ap Essentials add-on. Now the keys that are supposed
to jump to headers, such as h 1, 2, etc. don't work.
Why is this, and what is the fix?

Thanks,
John

--