From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Important directive for Windows 10 users: there is a
reason why Windows 10 App Essentials add-on is out there...

Gene,

You are absolutely correct. I could go off on a rant about how rude it is to

post replies to topics where one has not caught up on all existing replies
before doing so, but I won't. There is a reason why threaded view in e-mail

clients is generally the default, and has been for some time now.

There are plenty of consistent breaches of netiquette which are far too
common, yet if one points this out one becomes "the bad guy." Sorry, but
no.
--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

* * *The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.* * But the
opposite of a profound truth may well be another* * profound truth.*

* ~ * *Niels Bohr*

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832