Re: Finding headers doesn't work.

John J. Boyer

The puzzle of why the header and other quick navigation keys don't work in browse mode is getting more complicated. I
tried things with my tech, who was logged into the machine remotely. The quick navigation keys worked from his keyboard,
but not from mine. My keyboard is an older Dell model, but the quick navigation keys always worked until we installed
Microsoft Office. The problem doesn't seem to be due to uninstalling something. The only thing that was uninstalled was
Avast free antivirus.

John

--
John J. Boyer