Other mysteries after installing Microsoft office.

John J. Boyer

When I close Firefox, the desktop becomes active, but NVDA doesn't show this. It stays on a line in the website I have
been looking at. There is even a blinking cursor. If I press tab it goes to the start button. Somehow NVDA isn't
following the active window. I've checked the NVDA menus, but I don't see anything that could fix this.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer