Re: about one of new features in nvda 2017.2

Quentin Christensen

I haven't encountered the slow down requiring multiple NVDA+up arrow presses, but it could be worth investigating particularly if we can narrow down when it is happening.

If there is a want, as maybe by the comments there may be, to have the ability to disable phonetic speaking, maybe it could be at least an addon, such as "NoBeepsSpeechMode", if not a selectable option in NVDA itself.

Would someone like to file an issue?

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 7:51 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
i also have not issue with nvda copy the clipboard command.
the only issue with spelling.
if realy someone wants spell line phoneticly, and others dont, there
should be a setting for activating or deactivate this feature.
the optional setting that i can change when i need.

Training and Support Manager

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess