Re: about one of new features in nvda 2017.2

Laz

That's what it's supposed to do. Issue the command only twice to hear
what you want to hear.

Laz

On 6/23/17, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hello every one.
there is one new thing added to the new version of nvda which is realy
annoying for me.
when i press nvdaup three times,
• Performing the read current line command three times quickly spells
the line with character descriptions.
it bother me realy.
how can i deactivate it and restore previous behaviour?
its very important for me if i want to use newer versions of nvda.
i appreciate any help and God bless you all.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Bluetooth devices, and accessories