Re: Good Browsing Hygiene, was: Kaspersky antivirus, how accessible?

Antony Stone

Thanks for the info, but that link didn't come through on my copy of the
email.

Did anyone else who uses this list via email get a clickable link?

Antony.

On Thursday 07 April 2016 at 00:04:41, Brian Vogel wrote:

Antony,

The link is right in the original post after the word "entitled."
I always use click-through text whenever possible.

Brian, who - having in brain injury rehab - could not agree more with your
signature quote
--
God sent his only son into this world to be crucified.

Christian parents may wish to reflect upon this as a role model.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.