From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laurie
Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Interfering videos while browsing

To avoid this annoyance I go into reader view as soon as I get to an article
I want to read.
That stops any video or sound popping up.
Then there's a button at the bottom to use to go back to non-reader view.

To go to reader view in the newest firefox just press control+alt+r. In
older versions, go to the view menu by hitting alt and then arrow up to
reader view and hit enter.

HTH,
LM

Subject: [nvda] Interfering videos while browsing
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017, 1:01 PM

Hi,Please, any suggestion how to
stop the sudden launching of videos in Firefox while reading an article or
just browsing? It is for sure annoying and makes it very difficult to
continue reading.BlessingsPascal From:
nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 3:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help with a Word Doc Form
Rob,

It's also very weird
how the form fields themselves are working in the form you gave the link
to. Once I land in a given field, I have to tab three times to go to the
next one. During each of those three tabs the actual size of the form
field displayed changes (at least if it's blank). This thing is a
nightmare!!
--
Brian - Windows 10 Home,
64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.413