From: "Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io" <lauriemehta@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Interfering videos while browsing

To avoid this annoyance I go into reader view as soon as I get to an article I want to read.
That stops any video or sound popping up.
Then there's a button at the bottom to use to go back to non-reader view.

To go to reader view in the newest firefox just press control+alt+r. In older versions, go to the view menu by hitting alt and then arrow up to reader view and hit enter.

HTH,
LM

Subject: [nvda] Interfering videos while browsing
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017, 1:01 PM

Hi,Please, any suggestion how to
stop the sudden launching of videos in Firefox while reading
an article or just browsing? It is for sure annoying and
makes it very difficult to continue reading.BlessingsPascal From:
nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 3:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help with a Word Doc
Form
Rob,

It's also very weird
how the form fields themselves are working in the form you
gave the link to. Once I land in a given field, I have
to tab three times to go to the next one. During each
of those three tabs the actual size of the form field
displayed changes (at least if it's blank). This
thing is a nightmare!!
--
Brian - Windows 10 Home,
64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.413