From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Interfering videos while browsing

Poor web site design. There always should be some simple disable option but

sadly, often there is not. File hippo do this sometimes when you want to
download a program and if you are on a metered internet connection like a
phone data link you can soon run out of data and start to curse the web site

for being so annoying. Some mobile sites tend to stop this but most now
think if you are on a computer you are fair game for all sorts of rubbish.
I guess you might be able to disable in the browser all video content. I've

never looked into that option but it should not really be for us to figure
it out if awe site is designed correctly to start with.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-