From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and MS Office 365

You can still buy Office 2016 as a standalone purchase (rather than Office
365 subscription). That works exactly the same as Office 365 for now - of
course when Office 2018 or whatever the next version is comes out, you
won't get that if you buy the full Office 2016, but in any case, NVDA works
with either variant.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <
bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I'd always go for the boxed product myself not the sub version.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-