think something wanted to update and can't make it do it

ken lawrence

Hi list was finishing up a game chat on games galore and more. my NVDA was toggled speech mode off so I didn’t have a conflict with the golf game I was playing. when I snapped it back to talk saw a yes and no button am thinking it was app essentials. when I hit yes got an error downloading addon message. what do I do to update that windows 10 app esentials and make sure that update installs properly. I think it was because of the talking communities client and the kitchen game running that messed up the update.  will it prompt me again?