Re: An Amazon.co.uk. query

Don H

Just made a purchase yesterday with no problems. Maybe I do it the hard way but I simply go to the top of the page and then do a NVDA search for add and find the add to cart button. Same thing to find the proceed to checkout.

On 6/25/2017 2:41 PM, Chris wrote:
Its a add to basket button
If you use your navigation keys you will find it
*From: *Melissa Jean <mailto:Melissa.J.Hammitt@...>
*Sent: *25 June 2017 19:53
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] An Amazon.co.uk. query
I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about in regards to payment
options, but I've noticed that the add to, like add to cart or add to
list, are radio buttons and once you check they they either do it, in
the case of add to list then a dialogue box box pops up that I
generally just hit escape to get out of, or add to cart where you have
to hit the submit query (at least that is what it says for me) to add
to cart. Just a warning it doesn't make any noise or refresh the page
when I do this, I'm using latest version of firefox, but when I
refreshed the page and go to my cart it will show that I have 1 item
in there.
I noticed that when I go to check out and select to change payment or
address there are radio buttons to pick an option
<bglists@...> wrote:

> I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!

> However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter
what