Re: think something wanted to update and can't make it do it

I have had this happen, you can just restart nvda or go to nvda menu preffs, win10 apps, then check for update and whack that button and it will do what it will do.

On 26/06/2017 5:11 a.m., ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi list was finishing up a game chat on games galore and more. my NVDA was toggled speech mode off so I didn’t have a conflict with the golf game I was playing. when I snapped it back to talk saw a yes and no button am thinking it was app essentials. when I hit yes got an error downloading addon message. what do I do to update that windows 10 app esentials and make sure that update installs properly. I think it was because of the talking communities client and the kitchen game running that messed up the update. will it prompt me again?