Re: Interfering videos while browsing

Kevin Cussick

You can use audio ducking it does not stop it but you can work with it hope this helps.

On 24/06/2017 21:01, Pascal Lambert wrote:
Hi,
Please, any suggestion how to stop the sudden launching of videos in Firefox while reading an article or just browsing? It is for sure annoying and makes it very difficult to continue reading.
Blessings
Pascal
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Brian Vogel
*Sent:* Saturday, June 24, 2017 3:31 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Help with a Word Doc Form
Rob,
It's also very weird how the form fields themselves are working in the form you gave the link to. Once I land in a given field, I have to tab three times to go to the next one. During each of those three tabs the actual size of the form field displayed changes (at least if it's blank). This thing is a nightmare!!
--
/*Brian*/- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.413
/* The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.*/